Tuesday, July 29, 2008

sorry...

so no pictures yet... I know I know you are anxiously awaiting my photos.. he he.... but it will happen eventually. I have been taking pictures and using my creativity but things have been a little crazy.

To give you a little update:

Work at the bank: crazy crazy crazy all month long. I have been doing some different projects at work lately and it definitely keeps me busy for the eight hours I am there Monday through Friday. I feel as though just doing that, I could work at least 10 hours every day. I enjoy being that busy at work but I have a hard time letting it go once I leave the office. I think about everything I need to do when I get back in there and then I get home...and I starting thinking about everything I need to do at home. It sometimes feels as though it is never ending but you cant complain... because the time you need to start worrying is when you have no work. Next month and into September my main project at work is going to be the Make A Wish walk which is hosted in Belfast. This year the walk will be on September 18th at 6pm. If you would like to get involved, please let me know. For those of you who dont know a lot about Make A Wish, it is a program which grants "wishes" to children that are diagnosed with life threatening illnesses. Honestly, I read through the children's amazing stories and I cry every time. Most of the time these kids dont even want something for themselves, they want something for their family and it is just so touching that these children are so selfless. If we could only all be that way. My goal is try and raise enough money so that my line of business can grant at least one wish. ONE WISH=$6,000. I know it's an aggressive goal and especially in this economy that we are all facing right now but I think we can do it. Check back later about this because I will have my donation link where you can donate directly to my team. I apologize that was a little bit of tangent but it is a cause that I am so passionate about I cant help myself.

At home: BUSY BUSY BUSY! For those of you who don't know we recently made an offer on a house in our area. Right now, we are still waiting and are in the offer phase. Hopefully we will hear something back by end of week and can move forward with the process but we will see. In addition, our photography business is definitely picking up. We are very busy with that and it couldnt make us happier. We are definitely going to be going non stop through the end of the year especially if we do end up purchasing this home.

To add to this all Ryan and I are still on opposite schedules. Ryan and I would really like to eventually be on the same schedule and hope that it happens sooner rather than later but only time will tell, it definitely makes the home buying process a little bit more complicated.

Well that is all for now... sorry that this is such a long post but it is definitely made to give you an update on all the going ons! Hope everyone has a great week!!!!!!

No comments: