Thursday, August 7, 2008

bathroom rules

So today's blog is a little off beat but it is on my mind so I have to vent. As many of you know I work in a large office with a lot of other people. In our office building we have lots of bathrooms thus lots of bathrooms creates lots of bathroom stalls. When you go into the bathroom there are rarely more than two people in a given bathroom at a given time but yet you have ten bathroom stalls to choose from in EACH bathroom.

So today like many other days, I needed to partake of our lovely bathroom facilities. Generally like a cow to a stall, I choose the same stall every time I need to use it. The stall I generally choose is the one way at the end. My thought process here.. wait never mind... you dont need to know that. Moving on, today I am in "my stall" and I am the only one in the entire bathroom and I hear someone else come in... no problem... however they choose to partake of the stall right beside me. Of course there is no problem but seriously people... can't you choose another stall besides the one right next to mine. I like my private time... do you really need to be right next to me when there are 8 other stalls that you can choose from? I know this blog is a little personal but I think you catch my drift here. There should be some type of bathroom etiquette about which stall you utilize when someone else is already in the bathroom. I think there are some supposed rules out there so here is your chance to share them with me... so please go ahead leave a comment and tell me the one bathroom rule you live by.

No comments: